Dell D600

1x11456 14:10 07 Feb 09

i have a D600 latitude laptop running xp and everything is up to date. yesterday i switched off as normal and today when i came to start it all i got was the xp start up screen (the one with the line of blue dots running across the middle) and it would not go any further so i swiched off after 20 mins and tried to boot into safe mode now all i get is the the screen to boot into safe mode etc whatever i press after that ie start windows normally,last good config,safe mode..is all that happens is after a few seconds it flashes a blue warning screen a error code on it but it is on for less than a split second and then reboots back into the safe mode choice screen so i cannot see what it says. i have tried another harddrive but its the same any idea's on 1, how to get the error screen on longer than a split second 2, what could be wrong.. also the error screen is not full width of the screen its about 4 inches square in the centre of the screen and i have also moved the memory to the other slot to see it that changed anything but id did not also tried some of the things in your tutorial but no joy..thanks in advance for any help...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5