Dell Bluetooth Keyboard

rossgolf 15:48 16 Mar 08

i have a dell bluetooth keyboard given to me by a friend and i have not got the original keyboard drivers.
i can not find them on dell website
this is wat is printed on the bluetooth reciever and keyboard

Reciever::
M/N:C-UV35
D P/N: DR984
L P/N: 820-000441
PID: LZ717B600CQ

Keyboard::
m/n: y-raq-del2
cmii id: 2006dj0118
fcc id: jnz212172
ic: 4418a-212172
cft::rcpdeyr06-280
pid: lz7*****(obscured)
dt add: 00:07:61:83:ad:46

has anyone got the same keyboard and drivers or anywhere ot download drivers from?

STREETWORK 16:10 16 Mar 08

Are you sure that its not wireless, rather than bluetooth?...

rossgolf 16:14 16 Mar 08

deffinately bluetooth...had it working on previous computer just cannot get the divers on this computer.
if there is a way of getting the software for this and the drivers off the other computer that could work.

rossgolf 16:20 16 Mar 08

the software was setpoint and i found a bluetooth thing call WIDCOMM in the program files if this helps

rossgolf 16:37 16 Mar 08

need some form of driver for it and have tried many that i have found over the internet but i have found nothing conclusive.
anyone got this keyboard
click here

that keyboard and reciever but not the mouse

rossgolf 16:40 16 Mar 08

found out it is the PH316 model.

Woolwell 17:52 16 Mar 08

It seems that the PH316 uses SetPoint software click here
and that this is Logitech provided click here.
Guess that the keyboard is a Logitech piece of kit re-branded. My second link has a link tot he Logitech site for SetPoint software.

rossgolf 18:03 16 Mar 08

thanks woolwell
downloading now.

rossgolf 18:49 16 Mar 08

all installed properly and it is picking up the reciever and when i scan for devices it picks up my keyboard
but.....
whn i try to connect it using setpoint it says press the button on the bak...i did that and waited for a while and nothing happend. just said wait for your device to be detected

any ideas?

STREETWORK 20:29 16 Mar 08

If there is a button on the reciever, press this first, keeping it pressed press the button on the key board, then release the reciver button followed by the keyboard one (need three hands for this, but the chin helps)...

rossgolf 20:49 16 Mar 08

that didnt work :(
i can pick it up when i search for bluetooth devices just not in setpoint itself

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…