Dell 3010CN Driver

mick27 16:01 19 Oct 10

I am trying to find a driver for a Dell 3010CN laser printer that can be downloaded without installing.
I run a computer club at a Church that has had one of these printers donated and as we do not have Internet access I need to download the file to a USB memory stick.
The Dell site only allows an install.

northumbria61 16:36 19 Oct 10

You could try this one - click here

It downloads to your hard drive (best save to your Desktop then it is easier to find) is in a ZIP file form so you will need a progam like WINZIP or 7-Zip (for Windows 7) to extract when you need to install.

mick27 16:49 19 Oct 10

Thanks, will try that and see if I can finally get the driver.

northumbria61 00:04 20 Oct 10

I forgot to ask you - what makes you think Dell site only allows an install? Drivers are downloaded first then installed. You are obviously going to download to some other computer, copy to your memory stick and install it to your printer at the Church.

Your driver is available here click here= make sure you choose the correct driver for your Operating System.

mick27 12:25 21 Oct 10

Tried the above link, it was broken.
Have now found and downloaded a driver from another site, just need to see if it works.
I could not get on with the Dell driver page, dowmloaded the Driver Manager and could not progress any further, kept repeating the Download Manger file and not the driver.

northumbria61 12:47 21 Oct 10

Sorry about the LINK - it works for me.

mick27 13:12 21 Oct 10

When I click the blue download button I do not get the options window just:
'You have chosen to open DellDriverDownloadManager.application.'

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac