deliveries

harps1h 23:50 26 Apr 04

today i received my monitor from click here, on schedule, but my gripe would be with the courier, in this not parcelforce but the other firm that company uses.

delivery is meant to be signed unchecked to allow for any possible damage in transit.
however this very expensive monitor was not only left without gaining a signature but also left out in the back garden where anybody could have gained access.

a less honest person could say that they didn't receive their goods, but i would be more interested in knowing who "signed" for this as on the courier web site apparently i did. this may be a bit difficult as at the time i "signed" i was 25 miles away at my work. i know that this a bit of a rant but i felt that in light of having to pay an extra £15 to get it sent to northern ireland i had to say something as this seems to be a current topic on the forum.
perhaps fe would like to add something about this as he has been quite vocal on the subject!

woodchip 23:54 26 Apr 04

You try telling your story to a white van driver. And he will more than likely tell you to shove it. But it seems as if this is a regular occurrence rain or shine

johnnyrocker 23:54 26 Apr 04

apply for your £15 back
johnny

woodchip 23:56 26 Apr 04

PS if he is a good vane driver he shoves it in the dig kennel if it will fit

woodchip 23:57 26 Apr 04

Van and Dog, I am ready for bed

harps1h 23:58 26 Apr 04

he must a blind one as there is quite a big there,(no dog!)

VoG II 00:00 27 Apr 04

woodchip, LOL.

I wish they would do this for me. I order "crap" items worth a few quid, come home to find a yellow ticket and have to drive miles with passport and last gas bill to prove identity. Wait 1/2 hour whilst they throw parcels around the room.

woodchip 00:05 27 Apr 04

Take dogs out with us when posible.

VoG™
Post office is the worst as I have to go up to Penistone and Now they have swamped us with Housing Estates I can never park even with Disabled badges They park on causeway and I cannot get through with Electric scooter ether

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017