Deleting in XP

March Wind 00:23 AM 04 Oct 13

How do I remove Torent it belongs to a vidieo How do I delete Ebay and Amazon Do I have to keep them? Cannot remove HP printer in Add/Remove Also found in "c" Temp Program Files has AVG I no longer use this and want it off my PC

woodchip 09:11 AM 04 Oct 13

For Printer go to Start/Settings/Printers and Fax right click the printer you want to remove and delete. Will try to get back on others after I have been to Doc's

Diemmess 12:09 PM 04 Oct 13

If you are using Googlr Chrome as a browser, click on the little three bar icon at the top right of the screen and click on History about halfway down the list of alternatives.

You can delete as many of these actions as you like, the lot if you want to lose all signs of what you have been doing. This doesn't prevent you going to Amazon or Ebay but all past lines are deleted

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…