Deleting Program- Roxio PhotoSuite5

Jimbo50 13:55 27 Jul 09

I had a problem with PhotoSuite and cant find a solution anywhere on the Roxio site, old program (2003)not even listed on their site.

When I try to repair programme using instalation disc it stops and tells me of a fatal exception error! When I try to reinstall it just loops back and forward to configuring installation and keeps repeating itself. The only way to stop the process is through Windows Task Manager.

When trying to delete through Add/Delete Programmes it stops part way through.

I would be grateful for any help.

johndrew 14:17 27 Jul 09

Sounds a bit awkward.

One way you could try, provided you are willing to take the chance, is to delete the Roxio file (or open it up and delete as much as you can) and then run Ccleaner or similar. You will then need to restart the PC in Safe Mode and delete the remainder before running Ccleaner again. In some cases it is necessary to move the file to another partition to stop it being started in any way as this will prevent deletion.

Before you start make certain you have a full Acronis backup or at the very least a backup of your Registry.

Technotiger 15:53 27 Jul 09

Use click here to completely remove PhotoSuite ...

During the un-install process you may be asked if you want to re-start your computer, DO NOT re-start at this point, let Revo continue. You will eventually get the option to Select All and to Delete - DO SO. You will be given the same options a second time, again DO SO, do not be picky, just accept all that Revo chooses.
After clicking on Finish, re-start your computer.

john bunyan 17:05 27 Jul 09

This is Roxios method of a clean re install of Roxio Creator 2009. A similar if modified metod should work with Photosuote. I would create a restore point first, as it involves editing the registry.
Here:
click here=

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…