Deleting a Program

D@z® 18:43 12 Oct 04

I am having some problems with a program so I want to uninstall then reinstall it. The problem is that it is not listed in Add/Remove programs and there is no option to uninstall within the program. Can someone please recommend a free program that will delete this program so I can install it again fresh. Thanks.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:49 12 Oct 04

Software removal :-
Smart uninstaller click here
MyUninstaller click here

goonerbill © ® 18:58 12 Oct 04

what program are you trying to uninstall. some programs now have the option to remove itself when you put the disk into the drive.

Dorsai 19:05 12 Oct 04

must agree with goonerbill © ® 's suggestion. Many instalation routines (on cd etc) will, if run, detect the fact that the prog they install is already installed, and offer an uninstall or ocasionally a repaire option.

Have you tried to see if this happens?

canard 22:52 12 Oct 04

Look in C programs for whatever your proggie is called and poke round the folder where you will probably find its uninstaller. Some progs just work without installation so can be deleted. If there is a read me text file either with your downloaded prog or in C programs your proggie- it should tell you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced