Deleting Private Data In Opera

J B 16:07 25 May 06

Can you delete all private data within Opera That is simular to the way that you do it in F/F at the end of a session, or do you have to go thru the tools dropdown menu from within Opera itself? I ask because, I am trying out Opera for the first time and so far I am finding the experience quirky but at the same time fun. J.B.

ade.h 16:16 25 May 06

Go to Tools > Prefs... and Advanced. You'll see entires in the third section for history and so on. These have "empty on exit" checkboxes. That will achieve what you're looking for.

ade.h 16:19 25 May 06

I forgot to add prior to posting that you should approach cookie handling in a specific way, via the options on that tab, if you want them to dissappear automatically as well.

J B 16:53 25 May 06

Thanks for the help, as I said I am beginning to like Opera. Have you got version 9 yet or are you going to wait for the full version? J.B.

ade.h 17:45 25 May 06

No, I've stayed with 8.5 - I tend to avoid betas, just in case they're still a bit buggy.

J B 19:43 25 May 06

I agree 100%, not for me either. I tried one of Firefox beta's once and none of my extensions or skins would work. Once again thanks for the help, greatly appreciated. J.B.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…