Deleting IE8 cookies - no effect?

slicktrick 08:34 18 Apr 10

so there's a forum site about a game called Air Rivals.. and my forum account has been banned for ever because of only 2 insults to others. first it was a warning then permanent ban. anyway so i thought to make myself another username but whatever i do the site still knows who i am and won't let me register. i tried deleting the cookies, all temporary internet files and the recorded passwords, i reconnected to change my IP address but it's in vain. when i get to the forum, i'm still logged on as my banned account and i can't do anything from that point. so how do i make the site forget who i am in order to register another username?

BurrWalnut 08:51 18 Apr 10

Obviously, you didn't consider two insults as being too many, but the Air Rivals site did.

It is your email address that has been banned. Perhaps a bit of grovelling and a different attitude in the future and they will have a change of mind.

slicktrick 09:16 18 Apr 10

what do you mean my email address banned! i deleted everything in IE the site couldn't keep track of me unless they'd somehow have another file on my computer or something

birdface 09:26 18 Apr 10

If this is the one you have to register.

click here

Not sure if you have to add your e-mail address or not.
A bit of groveling might help like BurrWalnut said.

slicktrick 09:53 18 Apr 10

thanks for the link but i cannot access it - each time i try i get logged in my banned account and from there i can't do anything

provider 2 10:43 18 Apr 10

Better to leave out the insults altogether. Even when said in jest, they never turn out as you intended on the web.

Here`s BugMeNot: click here

Whether it will help in this case, I`m not sure.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…