Deleting Hyperlinks - someone must know how to!!

Cake Dinghy 19:41 06 May 03

I am running XP Professional and I cannot delete Hyperlinks from The 'Insert Hyperlinks' window in Word.
I clear the history and they all go except 4 of them.
I have checked the registry - nthing under Used URLS.
I do not have an 'Application Data' folder in C:\Windows.
What do I do? Someone must know the answer!

Patr100 19:49 06 May 03

Did you try any of the programs suggested in your previous thread? click here

VoG™ 19:50 06 May 03

Why do you keep starting new threads that ask exactly the same question? click here
If you stick to the same one, we can follow what's been tried etc. If nothing worked, respond to your own thread and say so.

Did anything click here work, did you try them?

powerless 19:52 06 May 03

"Application Data" is a Hidden Folder so that is why you cannot see it.

Aplogies if you have hidden folders to be seen, but it seems as if you have not so that is why you cannot see it.

Patr100 19:54 06 May 03

Please try to keep to one thread otherwise we will be repeating ourselves. We also need feedback in order to be able to help you.If a suggestion hasn't worked - tell us.

spikeychris 19:58 06 May 03

I have had a look in the Word newsgroups and the MRU's do seem to be the culprit. click here for a recommended site that the newsgroup-members say will fix your problem.

Chris

spikeychris 13:49 07 May 03

For someone who was in such a panic you seem to have lost interest al of a sudden...

Chris

VoG™ 13:55 07 May 03

This is par for the course - see my posting above.

I would have thought that MRUBlaster (which we've both suggested in different threads) would fix this but no feedback.......

spikeychris 19:00 07 May 03

VoG™, just received an email from Cake Dinghy, it would appear that this is a pig of a problem. I have apologised for my comments earler....

"Thanks for the MRU Blaster, but it didn't work.
It did change the set up of my desktop though.
Sorry for being a pain, but I am new to these help forums.
Thanks for helping me out.
Hang in there. I rely on people like you to sort these difficult problems out.
Cheers and thanks again!"

spikeychris 19:02 07 May 03

earler = earlier

Patr100 19:44 07 May 03

The MRU blaster site has a forum .Maybe they should search/post there or email the program maker.I think the desktop problem has come up there.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…