Deleting email addresses from message

cruiser2 14:23 07 Jul 08

I have recently received an email message. This has already been sent to other persons by three other recepients of the message.
Is it possible to delete these email addresses from the message which has been sent to me but still leave the other information intact so that I can save it and send it to other people without the other email addresses being shown.
I have tried to do this by highlighting the addresses and pressing "DELETE" but nothing happens.
Any help much appreciated.
cruiser2

mfletch 14:26 07 Jul 08

Send it by using BCC Blind Carbon Copy

click here

pj123 14:30 07 Jul 08

When I forward an email that has 100s of addressess I just hold the delete key down until I get to the bit I want to forward. Seems to work for me.

I have been told by a friend who is on AOL that he can't do that. I don't know why that should be.

Sea Urchin 15:03 07 Jul 08

Why not just copy the actual content of the message (highlight - right-click and copy) and then paste it into a new message.

PS You cannot delete anything from a received message until you click either reply or forward

Pamy 15:08 07 Jul 08

I click "forward" and just high light the other addresses and delete them before I click "send"

cruiser2 15:07 09 Jul 08

mfletch, pj123, sea urchin and Pamy.Thank you for your replies. I have somehow managed to save just the message in "My Documents" without the email addresses. So i have been able to send just the message as I wanted to.
cruiser2

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now