Deleting cookies

wildhouse 19:13 PM 22 Jun 11

I have just registered with Quidco as I want to buy a Dell PC tonight before the £60 + 10% cashback offer expires! However, Quidco say I have to delete cookies first. Cookies save me a lot of time on regularly used sites so don't really want to delete them all (although will if it means saving £100!). Can anyone tell me, I currently use both Firefox and Google Chrome, if I use a different browser (eg Apple Safari or even IE) could I just delete the cookies on those browsers for Quidco to still work and track my purchase? Have asked Quidco for help but they have a 24 hour wait which means I wouldn't get the discount. Thanks for any help.

Nontek 19:45 PM 22 Jun 11

I was also advised to delete cookies a while ago when downloading/installing a program, I did as suggested without any problems, even my usual regular sites still opened ok afterwards.

birdface 19:46 PM 22 Jun 11

A few reviews on here.

link text

wildhouse 20:03 PM 22 Jun 11

Variable reviews, there! I thinnk I will go ahead and shut down Firefox and Google Chrome (I usually have both open at once) and use Internet Explorer, deleting cookies first. I will risk not getting the cashback as I know that the £60 voucher definitely works! Will report back!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites