Deleting cookies

trumph 13:56 20 Feb 07

The April issue contains a Tips& Tricks item entitled Cookie crumbler which says it is important to periodically clear the browser of cached files. Fine, but in my IE7 it refers not only to deleting cookies but also history, saved passwords & web form information. I don't want to loose my password info so how do I specify which files to delete?

harry12 14:29 20 Feb 07

I would recommend ccleaner from click here. Just go through the lists and select what you want remove. This program is recommended by many on this forum

Woolwell 15:56 20 Feb 07

harry12's solution is good. But if you click on the delete button under browsing history in IE7 it actually opens another window where you can select cookies, history and passwords separately.

trumph 17:54 20 Feb 07

Thanks Woolwell for pointing me in the right direction. Browsing history gives exacxtly what I was after rather than Internet options. Ta

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…