Deleted NVIDIA now can't see desktop HELP

stenevents 15:18 29 Mar 05

Cleaning up pc to make space and deleted NVDIA now I can't see my desktop and can't restore cos all I have is a blank screen. Anyone got any suggestions

SANTOS7 15:21 29 Mar 05

Try pressing F8 while rebooting, select "last known good configuration"

gudgulf 15:23 29 Mar 05

Try rebooting and pressing F8 as it boots up....just like getting into safe mode.You should arrive at at boot menu one option of which is "last known good configuration".Try selecting that and let the computer boot.(If F8 does not bring up the menu try F5 instead.)

gudgulf 15:24 29 Mar 05

Snap,lol

SANTOS7 15:25 29 Mar 05

Can't think of anything else to try,hope it works!!!

SANTOS7 15:47 29 Mar 05

He cried for help,We came,He dissapeared, happens to often,will we ever know what happened!!!

stenevents 16:08 29 Mar 05

Thanks for the help I selected last know configuration and the computer is now in a continuos loop saying 'we apologise for the inconvenience but windows didnot start successfully a recent hardware or software change might have caused this. If your computer stopped responding, restarted unexpectedly or was automatically shut down to protect your files and folders choose last known configuration to revert to the most recent settings that worked. If a previous start up attempt was interupted due to power failure or because the power or reset button was pressed or if you aren't sure what caused the problem choose start windows normally. Options available:
Safe mode
Safe mode with networking
Safe mode with command prompt
Last known good configuration
Start windows normally

SANTOS7 16:13 29 Mar 05

click here
reboot pressing F8 and select safe mode if your PC boots into this try system restore..

stenevents 16:21 29 Mar 05

Will try it and let you know tomorrow thanks for your help.

SANTOS7 16:21 29 Mar 05

Good luck...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5