deleted log on???????????

tony1160 18:56 20 Apr 03

can any one help me,i have some how deleted the system administrator for windows 2000 log on,i am un able to log on it say's see administrator??.
i have a triple boot with 98se/2000/xp pro ,both 98se and xp are ok but i can't change any settings from either and the guest account is not active so cant use that,,,any ideas

spikeychris 19:48 20 Apr 03

There are ways of logging in but there is a strict rule on this site that says no assistance will be given to bypass administrator logins.

This is not an accusation by any means, its just that there has been some "less than honest" posts for help.

Use your Win2K disk....

Regards

Chris

Stuartli 21:01 20 Apr 03

Not necessarily true...:-)

I recently tried to reinstall the orignal driver for my Diamond SupraExpress modem from the CD-ROM that came with it as the latest (nearly four years old now) was inferior.

All I got for my particular model was a message stating Requires System Administator approval or words to that effect...:-)

spikeychris 21:10 20 Apr 03

ßéŁâ Sam will know the answer..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…