DELETED IMAGES RECOVERY FAULT

didenno 24 Aug 11

Please can anyone solve my problem. i deleted very precious wedding photos of my niece by mistake from my pc and also its recycle bin, but then recovered them using recovery genius app. The problem i now have is in my pictures folder these images look fine until i click on the image, which then is either blank or i can only see half the image. i want to restore these images back to my iphone but the proper images. why has this happened? I am using windows7

eedcam 24 Aug 11

The files may now be corrupt does the recovery programme merit the recovery possibility of each image ie good /bad etc., also did you recover to another drive or to the original the latter not being recommended

didenno 24 Aug 11

Thanx for your reply, my answer is yes to all your questions so therefore they must be corrupted as you say, what a shame

eedcam 24 Aug 11

Oh dear but never say never have you tried googling say recovered Images repair This is one of several link text

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 24 Aug 11

Recuva download

didenno 24 Aug 11

No, but i`l try. Many thanx

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Wimbledon 2015 live online: follow the tennis from your laptop or PC

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message