didenno 10:26 AM 24 Aug 11

Please can anyone solve my problem. i deleted very precious wedding photos of my niece by mistake from my pc and also its recycle bin, but then recovered them using recovery genius app. The problem i now have is in my pictures folder these images look fine until i click on the image, which then is either blank or i can only see half the image. i want to restore these images back to my iphone but the proper images. why has this happened? I am using windows7

eedcam 12:10 PM 24 Aug 11

The files may now be corrupt does the recovery programme merit the recovery possibility of each image ie good /bad etc., also did you recover to another drive or to the original the latter not being recommended

didenno 12:16 PM 24 Aug 11

Thanx for your reply, my answer is yes to all your questions so therefore they must be corrupted as you say, what a shame

eedcam 12:42 PM 24 Aug 11

Oh dear but never say never have you tried googling say recovered Images repair This is one of several link text

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:46 PM 24 Aug 11

Recuva download

didenno 13:47 PM 24 Aug 11

No, but i`l try. Many thanx

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday weekend deals & best UK Cyber Monday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The best Black Friday Deals for designers and artists – updated

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know