deleted adaware files reappeared in WinZip9

Baslla321 15:35 27 Feb 04

This is strange! I updated my Winzip to version 9.0 and in my 'Archive' and 'Favourite Zip folders' I have the following files listed. Adbreak; Alexa; Alexa1; CometCursors1; CometCursors; WildTangent1; Wildtangent2;DSOexploit ETC These are in the 'application data ' of Spybot and also Symantec. Does this mean that these files are still active in my computer? When I run Spybot or Nortons or Adaware, they do not find anything.
What do you think?

Jester2K 17:52 27 Feb 04

They might be the back ups of stuff removed by Adawae and Spybot but unless you calrify what you mean thats all i an offer.

Jester2K 17:53 27 Feb 04

clarify = clarify

Jester2K 17:55 27 Feb 04

I've just looked in my WinZIp 9 and i have the same. Its the backups of stuff removed from your PC.

colberly 18:10 27 Feb 04

They are also in older versions of Winzip.

colberly 18:33 27 Feb 04

I have just checked again and purged them via spybot S&D after checking that they were nothing important. Everything is OK.

Baslla321 08:33 28 Feb 04

I thought that they could be backups because4 I had them deleted months ago. I did not know that they were in the old version of Winzip too.
Thanks a lot.
Goff

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…