Delete Photos

ponytail 23:23 09 Dec 09

When I log into my Bt internet email account then click on mail followed by clicking on in box all my emails are listed.But down the left hand side there is a column and one of the sections is entitled My Photos and there are a lot of photos on there and some are very old and I would like to delete them but am unable to find the procedure for deleting them.Can someone advise please.

ArrGee 23:30 09 Dec 09

Under the photos are two check-boxes: Check all and Clear All

ArrGee 23:34 09 Dec 09

A bit premature there! I am having a look now.

ponytail 23:43 09 Dec 09

Hi ArrGee Tried that nothing happens

ArrGee 23:45 09 Dec 09

Well, I have been through all the options available, and cannot find any way to delete them.

ArrGee 23:52 09 Dec 09

Ok, after selecting My Photos, in the left pane it shows me the contact's emails that the photos came from. I then selected those emails and deleted them. From that point, the photos stopped showing up.

ArrGee 23:54 09 Dec 09

Before you do this above, make sure you save any photos you want to keep to your hard-drive.

ponytail 08:46 10 Dec 09

Hi again ArrGee None of these emails are still on my computer as they were deleted some time ago.None of the photos are wanted.First of all I clicked on the senders name that brought up the photos but with no method od deleting them.I then clicked on messages top left that brought up all the emails I clicked on to that put a tick in all the boxes I then clicked on delete but they remaind on the computer perhaps because they had been deleted some time ago any more thought on it.

Thanks

ponytail 08:52 10 Dec 09

Me again ArrGee some info on my last posting incorrect.I log into my email account click on mail click on my photos.I then tried clicking on message view which is next to search results at the top.That lists all the emails.I clicked on FROM which put a tick in all the boxes clicked on delete and nothing happens

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009