delete login details in MSN

Ikelos 18:06 02 Apr 06

hi, Grandaughter has logged into MSN messenger, now when we click the icon on the taskbar, her name comes up with her login details, how can we delete them............thanks all

should never have let her on here :-))

ACOLYTE 18:19 02 Apr 06

Click the forget me button link?

Ikelos 19:12 02 Apr 06

ACOLYTE 19:18 02 Apr 06

Sorry,what version of MSN do you have? in version 7.5 when you open up MSN before you click the sign in button,at the top of this where it says remember me there should be a link in blue that says forget me?.

Ikelos 19:20 02 Apr 06

hi, it says windows messenger ver4.7

ACOLYTE 19:23 02 Apr 06

Ok,so what i said doesnt apply lol,i havent used windows MSN in a while so i'm a little rusty on it but i think you can just delete it from the box and put your details in and it should remember the last one to sign in.

rsinbad 19:28 02 Apr 06

look for tools/options/general in her sign in uncheck start when computer starts, and when logged into the internet.

Ikelos 19:38 02 Apr 06

thanks all for the help, tried the user passwords thingy...and it seems to have gone, have to find some excuse to keep her off here, she is here for the week, school holidays

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…