Delete internet History

pugsymalone 09:40 20 Nov 06

Hi,

How do you delete all internet history - i know you can do this in internet options but theres still a trace somewhere on the PC .. how do I remove it all?

Rgds,
Shane

recap 09:42 20 Nov 06

Download Ccleaner is one option that will delete all Internet Histroy and a load more from your computer. You can download it if you click here

VoG II 09:51 20 Nov 06

Or CleanUp! click here

anskyber 09:51 20 Nov 06

Remember, if it really worries you, that deletion does not mean deletion in the strictest meaning of the word.

It in effect says to the PC "I do not need that disc space any more so you can overwrite it when you need to" So it is still there if you are determined to find it and have the right equipment. For example there is software which can recover data like deleted photographs provided the data has not been overwritten already by the PC.

There are programs which will overwrite deleted data several times to make them unrecoverable, Spybot has a facility in it but there are others. I do not use software like that, I do not need to.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…