delete all logins in internet explorer ???

Jaro 21:49 02 Mar 05

hi i would like to usk anybody who could help me on this??

any time I login on any web sides with my user name and password I can see that the internet explorer can remember the login and sometimes the password aswell. how can I delet all my users names or passwords whitch internet can remember? and how to avoid it for the future so anybody after me useing the same webside wont be able to see my user name or password?

thank you for any help.

stalion 21:51 02 Mar 05

you can set this to delete history etc and many other functions click here

powerless 21:57 02 Mar 05

Tools, Internet Options..., Content, Autocomplete.

Jackcoms 21:58 02 Mar 05

Or use this click here and ensure that the 'Autocomplete Form History' option is selected.

CCleaner is one of the better free crap cleaners available - and regularly recommended in this Forum.

Jaro 22:18 02 Mar 05

i have done what you sugested but i does not work. i can still see my login on certain web side like it was not deleted from history. i can just start type first leter and explorer automaticly complete whole login as before. what have i done wrong or what should i do ?

VoG II 22:21 02 Mar 05

Try this click here

Jaro 22:23 02 Mar 05

i have done it properly and i have deleted ol my logon history.

thank you all for yor help

prob. resolved

Alan H E 22:26 02 Mar 05

You could try Cisc clenup in accessories Highlight temp internet files & click view files & you should see the cookies clkick edit ,select all & delete.

Alan H E 22:27 02 Mar 05

Sorry that should be disc cleanup

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…