Delete Account.......

James. 12:53 30 Sep 06

I have looked in "My Account" but I cannot find a way to delete my account. How can I achieve this please.

Many thanks

James.

Jackcoms 12:55 30 Sep 06

Why do you want to delete your account?

If you do it will make it somewhat difficult to use the PC.

James. 12:58 30 Sep 06

Sorry I should have been more specific, I need information on how to delete my account details from this site, not from within Windows XP.

Regards

James.

James. 14:09 30 Sep 06

No offers!!!!!!!!

terryf 14:23 30 Sep 06

when you are logged in, click on James next to the Welcome and amend your profile there, of course the easy way to delete the account is just not to use it, you may have to go into your browser to get rid of cookies, saved passwords, etc

James. 14:49 30 Sep 06

As stated in my original post I have looked in the "My Account" section under my user name as you suggest, and it does not offer a way to delete the account.

I realise that I can just stop using the account, but this leaves all my details (personal and previous postings) intact on the PCA servers.

I think there should be a way of totally removing oneself, together with all previously held information from the site, when one decides to longer participate.

terryf 14:53 30 Sep 06

Try contact forum editor

terryf 14:54 30 Sep 06

If you go to the profile and put dummy info and then update, it should remove previous real data

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…