Delay in receipt of e-mails

Border View 23:22 27 Oct 03

Has anyone else encountered delays in the receipt of e-mails. I am with Lineone/Tiscalli and they are taking anywhere between four and twelve hours to come through.

johnnyrocker 23:26 27 Oct 03

have you asked them why?

Border View 23:33 27 Oct 03

Sent an e-mail this morning - no response.

johnnyrocker 23:36 27 Oct 03

sounds about right if they aint got it yet, suggest telephony!!!!!!!!!

best o luck.

Border View 23:39 27 Oct 03

Thanks for responding johnnyrocker. Will let you know if there is any progress.

cycoze 23:48 27 Oct 03

Mon Oct 27 2003

We need to carry out essential work to our email service. Therefore, access to 'pop' and 'web' mail will be intermittent between the hours of 1am to 6am on Tuesday the 28th and Wednesday the 29th of October.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause

- Tiscali Technical Team.

Email Service Some customers may still be experiencing delays in receiving e-mails. We are continuing to monitor the service on a daily basis to ensure that full service is restored for all our customers. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

- Tiscali Technical Team.

johnnyrocker 23:51 27 Oct 03

sounds like you have your answer barmoor lol. sneaky eyes lol.

cycoze 00:07 28 Oct 03

Should have stated the above was taken from the Tiscali service staus page , found click here , always a good place to look regarding any mail or connectivity issues .

Stuartli 09:21 28 Oct 03

You're lucky - at the beginning of September Tiscali was taking eight or nine days to deliver e-mails sent to me by my son that normally arrive in a matter of seconds....:-)

Stuartli 09:22 28 Oct 03

The Tiscali forums have been full of complaints recently about the quality (or lack of it) of the mail delivery service.

MAJ 09:31 28 Oct 03

Yeah, they're a bit flaky at the moment. :-(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…