Delay from pc to printer

rotormota 22:43 22 Apr 03

Why does it now take considerably longer between clicking print on pc & the printer receiving the command?

I had Corel WP9 which was really quick to print but now I have Corel WP 2002 which is annoyingly slow to send the same command.

Any ideas??

woodchip 23:05 22 Apr 03

I have WP2002 and it's just as fast as old WP8 when you send to printer it all depends on how big the file as it writes to the spool or Memory this is normally what takes time. Have you loaded the SP2. I do not know how long you have had WP2002 but a SP2 came out a while ago on the 30/11/01

rotormota 06:03 23 Apr 03

Hello Woodchip,

What is SP2???

I have had WP2002 for about a month.

AudioVic' 00:28 24 Apr 03

Click on printers

click on your printer's properties and tick the box for Directly to Printer.

vinnyo123 17:28 25 Apr 03

check into spooling ,you can turn this off if your not on a big lan that sends alot of print jobs to printer that need to be spooled in queue,you can print directly to printer....

rotormota 19:10 25 Apr 03

I have tried your ideas but there is no effect on the time taken for pc to send to printer. Any other ideas? Thanks anyway.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…