defrag lost

podlod 09:48 06 Aug 09

Hi, my wife by mistake deleted disc defragmentation on her laptop and I cannot seem to retrieve it, I have even tried system restore but that still does not work, any ideas please?

T I M B O 09:59 06 Aug 09

Wow, i bet that was not easy. I use Smart Defrag with excellent results >> click here

How to get back what you have lost tho must have been tricky. You could try a repair or do an sfc /scannow.

Put windows cd into the cd rom, close down any window that might pop up. Go to the run command box, if vista then type it into the search, then type this into the box >> sfc /scannow ,,, please note that there is a space after the sfc..

podlod 13:27 07 Aug 09

Hi, I have tried scannow but it does not work for me, maybe I could try your Smart Defrag and see what happens? any other suggestions?

Sea Urchin 13:50 07 Aug 09
  podlod 09:18 16 Aug 09

Hi, thanks for the advice, still could not retrieve the original disc defrag, so i have know downloaded the free Smart Defrag, works a treat, thanks again!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…