defrag/ errors on disk

heskey 17:46 11 Jun 05

iam running windows 98 and keep getting no end f errors, like freezing when i havemore than one programe open . i have also noticed that i can not defrag or check for errors on my disk as the computer keeps reading the same info over and over again without getting through. can anybody get my computer back into proper working order.

VoG II 17:50 11 Jun 05

Restart in Safe Mode click here and run AcanDisk and defrag.

You could try Diskeeper Lite - it is a better defragger than Windows 98's own click here

heskey 13:36 13 Jun 05

Thank you vog for your comments but i tryed to defrag in safe mode and it will read for up to 10% and then start again. it seems that my computer has other programs runing whilst iam trying to defrag,i cannot not visablely see that anything else is on.

VoG II 13:40 13 Jun 05

Try running EndItAll click here first.

heskey 20:09 17 Jun 05

Thank you for your last response in helping me with my defrag/Errors on disk.I did what you asked and downloaded the file. This is what showed after downloading.
An error occured while loading the file C:/Windows/desktop end it all 2zip. The file is damaged or it is not a valid Dr Watson file.
I didnt ask Dr Watson to load it, is perhaps the problem with my computer? Iam not that good with computers, so any help would be most grateful Thank you once again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…