Default Window Size Windows 2000

warthog01 15:13 20 May 04

I've recently installed W2000 in my PC. Whenever I access the 'net (IE6), the window opens in an approximate 1.5 inch square and I have to manually maximise it. I don't see anything in options, etc which will enable me to set a full screen default. Can anyone help?

recap 17:07 20 May 04

Right click the toolbar icon on the desktop, select "Properties" and on the "Shortcut" tab there is a drop down menu for "Run" select Maximise. Your browser should then open Maximised whenever you open it up.

warthog01 10:20 23 May 04

I Recently posted the following query:

Default Window Size Windows 2000
[1]
warthog01 Thu, 20.05.04 | 15:13
I've recently installed W2000 in my PC. Whenever I access the 'net (IE6), the window opens in an approximate 1.5 inch square and I have to manually maximise it. I don't see anything in options, etc which will enable me to set a full screen default. Can anyone help?

Received response from Recap:

recap Thu, 20.05.04 | 17:07
Right click the toolbar icon on the desktop, select "Properties" and on the "Shortcut" tab there is a drop down menu for "Run" select Maximise. Your browser should then open Maximised whenever you open it up.

Sounds like an easy fix, but I've searched in vain for a toolbar icon or anything on the desktop that gives me a properties>shortcut>Run option. I'm stuck--can anyone provide further guidance?

VoG II 14:15 23 May 04

Close all IE windows except the small one. Drag it to fill the screen. Close on the File menu (not X) to close it. The next time it should open fill screen.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…