//some 3rd party need geo

Default picture viewer?

Hi to you all,

Can you advise why for some reason my picture viewer had defaulted to quicktime for picture viewing and for some reason when I am trying to view my pictures it says cannot view due to -37!!
Does anybody know how to default it back to windows xp picture viewer?
So I can view my pictures again!!

kind regards

Carl

*Silver*Hawk* 12:46 20 Jan 05

might be because you have recently installed quicktime and it set itself to default pic viewer. Right click on a file that you wish to set back to xp viewer and go to properties, there should be an open with and just click change and click the program you wish it to open with, it will associate it with all files, which use the same format, i.e. if you changed a jpeg image it will change it for all jpegs, but not for png, gif etc...

ACOLYTE 12:50 20 Jan 05

Open my computer goto tools folder options click file types box scroll down the list till you find the file type you wont to open and the program that opens it willl appear underneath click change and select picture viewer.

Completealias 12:51 20 Jan 05

OPen my computer then tools / folder options / file types. Lokk in the list of registered file type till you find jpeg then click on it. At the bottom it will show you which program it is defulted to open with and have a change button nxt to it, click on the change button the select the windows picture and fax viewer then ok. This should restore it back to opening with that program

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…