default language for vaio keyboard?

junior666 14:24 14 Jun 07

Does anyone know the default settings & language for Sony vaio notebooks, especially those associated with the keyboard?I installed the administrator password on the default setting then later changed the laguage to UK english.The laptop is now not recognising the password when typed in english.Any help would be much appreciated.

birdface 14:59 14 Jun 07

Control Panel.Regional and language,Top dropdown bar ,English United Kingdom,Bottom dropdown bar,United Kingdom,Languages,Details, English United Kingdom First dropdown bar, And in the box English united Kingdom, If English United States is also on there ,delete it.Apply ok, Apply,You might have to reboot your computer for it to work.

birdface 22:18 14 Jun 07

Sorry junior,I thought it was the @ problem that you had,Will have to check better before I answer in future.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…