Deepnet Explorer.

TonyV 18:49 16 Apr 05

Folowing on from GANDALF |:-)>'s thread a while ago, I thought I would comment as follows:-

This morning my copy of PCA arrived and on looking through it on p.30, Consumer Watch, there was a comment about the vulnerability of Firefox and the suggestion to try Deepnet Explorer. I have done just that and find it to be very good, quicker and more user friendly than FireFox. It also has the ability to get hold of External applications such as OE6 and thus enables you to get mail with out too much hassle.
There is one thing I would like to know though, it has transferred all the information from my copy of IE6 with the exception of the Google Tool Bar and its' Spellchecker. Any one any ideas about how to get that installed to operate with Deepnet?

TonyV 19:39 16 Apr 05

I've just found out that IESpell will work with Deepnet Explorer via the right clicking principle.

It might help others who are using Deepnet.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…