Deep Burner

ponytail 08:22 25 Sep 10

I went into add or remove programs and removed or so I thought Deep Burner but it is still listed under all programs and I can still use it went back into add or remove programs but it is not listed there so how do I remove it

Eric10 09:52 25 Sep 10

If you navigate to the Deep Burner folder in Program Files there may be an Uninstall file there. Failing that just install Deep Burner again and then uninstall again.

Bagsey 10:03 25 Sep 10

Sorry if this is a daft question but What is "Deep Burner" for?

ponytail 10:10 25 Sep 10

Hi Bagsey it is used for burning to a CD or DVD

ponytail 10:13 25 Sep 10

Hi Eric10
It is not listed in program files will try your other suggestion and let you know result

ponytail 10:19 25 Sep 10

Hi Again Eric10
Just installed Deep Burner again and then uninstalled it but it is still listed in all programs.When I installed it and looked in program files it was not listed again.

Sea Urchin 16:33 25 Sep 10

'All Programs' is just a link - not the program. Just right-click on it and select Delete

Eric10 17:56 25 Sep 10

In your first post you said that you could still run Deep Burner after uninstalling it. Is this still the case? I've just downloaded the free version of Deep Burner and it installs to "C:\Program Files\Astonsoft\DeepBurner".
After installing it there is an "Uninstall DeepBurner" entry on the start menu. When I uninstalled from this everything uninstalled except that it left an empty Astonsoft folder behind which I deleted manually.

MAJ 18:38 25 Sep 10

Try Revo Uninstaller on it click here, see if that helps get rid.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced