Dedicated keyboard buttons.

Meshuga 15:18 28 Jul 04

Is there any way that I can set up a spare keyboard button to insert any long passwords where required to save having to type them in.I have a row of spare buttons above the F buttons. My os is xp home. The keyboard is Optronix. Meshuga.

Meshuga 20:19 28 Jul 04

Does nobody have any idea.Mewshuga.

Pesala 21:48 28 Jul 04

If not, why not try out the Wand function? All I need to do when I revisit a site where I have stored my username and password, is move the mouse to the right while holding down the right mouse button.

Is there any documentation with the Optronix keyboard? You may find some options in Control Panel, Keyboard, as I exepect it will use a special keyboard driver. There is no sign of any help on their website, though you could email them. click here

Meshuga 22:22 28 Jul 04

Hi Pesala, thanks for your Click Here.Have checked out the site and found the model I have(OP-091WB Executive Desktop Manager) which came with the speakers shown and was supplied with my new PC. I`ll have to find the packaging and see what documents came with it. I will contact the Mnfr and see what they suggest. Thanks again for your reply. Meshuga.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5