decoder

smudger1767 22:35 03 May 05

Can someone please tell me where i can get a decoder that will work with wmp.Iv already tried the microsoft site.

hugh-265156 23:15 03 May 05

decoder for what please? im guessing dvd playback. try a 30 day free trial of powerdvd its the best there is click here when this is installed you can also play dvds in media player if you want to.

if its .avi files try the free divx codec click here this will also let you play .avi files in media player if you want.

vinnyT 13:10 04 May 05

Winamp 5

click here

J. River Media Center (formerly Media Jukebox) provides an easy, efficient way to collect, organize, and play music and other media files on your PC. It is an all-in-one player and organizer for digital music, video, and Internet radio.

click here

K-Lite Mega Codec Pack combines the contents of three codec packs: K-Lite Codec Pack Full, QuickTime Alternative, and Real Alternative. It also includes some extra features: BSplayer and ffdshow.

click here

The last is my pref. player for both movies and music, but it is a large dl on dialup, 24,930 KB.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…