The Death Screen

boshed 21:26 21 Apr 10

Hello,

I am having issues with my pc and have been having for some time, I am not all that bad on computers but im not the best either.

Everytime i load my computer i will at some time get a blue screen, This could be after 20min of laoding or 20 sec.

I have checked to make sure i have all the latest drivers and ran all updates on windows.

I have tried with no security and also with.

I have alse reinstalled th O/S but still no luck, The other problem that i am getting what could be somthing different is everytime i try to connect to the internet wireless i just get at the bottom of the screen aquiring nertwork address.

I have took the password off the wirless router and it will connect but as soon as i put it back on i get the same problem again.

I have attached a picture of the blue screen so you can see what it says thanks..

/Graham

[img]click here[/img]
[link]click here[/link]
click here

boshed 21:28 21 Apr 10
  northumbria61 21:33 21 Apr 10

Hi boshed - take a read through this which will explain all.

click here

woodchip 23:05 21 Apr 10

It may be a Over-Heating Problem, if its a older pc or used in a smoking environment check inside that the cpu fan heat-exchanger is clean and the fan is working as it should. do this with all power turned off at the mains plug

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant