Dear Forum Editor

porridge 21:42 21 Mar 04

Am I missing something? Since your shutdown and reopening last week there are only two pages of threads available as far as I can see. Is this correct? Was there any good reason for cutting the number down to two only? I do miss the others since I only look at the help forum once a day, usually late in the evening and those two pages do not cover twenty four hours.. Please advise.

Thank you,

Porridge.

Pesala 22:37 21 Mar 04
  VoG II 22:40 21 Mar 04

Visit more often?

Smiler 11:27 22 Mar 04

It's not always possible to visit more often and I totally agree with porridge. I like to browse through previous pages to see if I can help but now it is only possible to view the LAST 100 postings so if a large number of postings are made it is possible that some postings may not be solved as they won't be seen by everyone. I,m also surprised that the FE hasn't helped us with this "problem"

Smiler 11:28 22 Mar 04

Further to above up until today the site was flying along but it's like a snail today taking a very long time to load pages.

TBH1 12:17 22 Mar 04

have to make sure this thread doesn't "drop of the end" then, till we get an answer.

Smiler 14:07 22 Mar 04

Totally agree

bump just in case

recap 15:24 22 Mar 04

With the Forums becoming more and more popular PCA has in the past archived postings to save space on the servers. This I can only imagine is the reason for only having two pages now.

Kate B 15:37 22 Mar 04

*bump* surely there must be a compromise - say five or 10 pages? I agree, it's nice to be able to browse through the pages.

GaT7 15:40 22 Mar 04

Agree, a few more pages is not going to hurt, is it?

There are so many threads that members who've posted have abandoned or forgotten about. I suppose having just 2 pages will ensure that the one's who stay in regular contact will get the best viewership & help for their threads, and should serve as a wakeup call to those who don't.

Will have to wait for the FE's verdict on this one!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…