DDR333 Ram

raziel08 17:51 16 Feb 09

hi all.

I'm trying to replace an old motherboard with another old one. however it has only 350mb of DDR333 ram which isn't really enough to successfully run xp. i have looked on several websites however they are charging the same for 1GB of this older ram as they are for DDR2 (which i can't use).

Can anyone suggest a good site where i can get DDR333 ram for cheap.

woodchip 17:55 16 Feb 09

You may pick some up at a Computer Fair Cheap, as some stalls sell broken-up PC parts cheap

raziel08 18:14 16 Feb 09

thanks for answering. could you tell me when and where there is an Computer Fair?

Sea Urchin 18:16 16 Feb 09

I would suggest you look in your local paper

raziel08 18:18 16 Feb 09

ok thanks for that info woodchip and sea urchin.

woodchip 18:33 16 Feb 09

Check out your place click here

raziel08 18:44 16 Feb 09

thanks for the link woodchip. After having a look on google i thought i wouldn't be able to get to a computer fair as they all seem very far away. (i'm in leeds). however after looking at your link i have found one in about a months time at bradford which is much closer.

can i assume that the components sold by the traders will work as new/like new and are much cheaper than places like aria and ccl?

woodchip 18:49 16 Feb 09

You can Register with RedRat they have on at Rothwell But do not no when next one. They will send you a mail with 50p off entry if you register click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…