DCU 11 cable problems with driver not working

pokemom 22:10 14 May 06

You need a USB device driver for this cable which after reading my thread on google about this subject as i was trying to reinstall the cable myself ,and i came up with my thread in,my first id,on a google page ,wellas i then remembered after reading my own thread that i had install a driver checking device at tha time ,it had made acomplete backup of ALL the drivers on my pc at the time ,and after i read the thread remembered and found it on a cd that i had copied for reinstall ,so if the PC ADVISOR TEAM would like it please email me and i will email the driver ,as its only a small app ,,also anyone who knows about these problems will know that you HAVE to install this BEFORE the DCU 11 cable driver otherwise it just doesnt work .
So as a thankyou for all the help and support pc advisor has given me this is my way of saying thanks ,if i can help anyone ,Thanks again,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…