DBpoweramp

sharpyspooks 16:20 27 Aug 05

I have recently downloaded and installed a program called dbpoweramp and converter. I have a Altec Lansing Bassbox and speakers but I can't seem to get them working with poweramp but it is working fine with Windows Media Player. I have tried settings with my audio output manager as requested on the poweramp webpage but no luck. Please can someone tell me how to get the bassbox working with dbpoweramp. Thanks

GaT7 21:58 27 Aug 05

Try posting this at the dBpoweramp forum click here.

Are you trying to play music in the program's Audio CD Input, OR with the dedicated Media player (which is a separate download click here)? I've had some playback problems with the former too, but I don't really need/use it for that purpose. G

PS - Don't really fancy their Media player, but their converter is a different matter - I've purchased a copy - for £9-10 it's a steal, I reckon. The paid-for version has all the extra features that the trial version loses after 30 days.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…