DB Poweramp right click edit and vista help

patso 17:26 13 May 09

i just got a vista machine and installed DB Poweramp version 11.5 it worked great on editing tags on xp home but i cant seem to get it to work on vista.there is no edit tag when i right click on a track either in explorer or with opening the prog,any ideas i checked there web site but just tells you to right click?its the registered version,is there any updates .any help appreciated as i use this prog a lot thanks

patso 20:07 16 May 09

for anyone who might look at this post,i found the answer as nobody bothered to reply.i got free tag editor from softpedia which i fell i have to write about as its fantastic,easy to use and free and better than DB,i also downloaded the vista version of DB which works perfect with right click- edit ,convert e.t.c, I will use DB for converting and free tag editor for tagging from now on,i advise anyone who needs aneasy tag prog to get it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…