DB Poweramp

Gorillaz 08:07 19 Jul 05

I am trying to uninstall DB Poweramp. I have uninstalled from the add remove programs list and It does not show up in the list. It is still in the start up menu and when I try to uninstall using the programs uninstaller it says the program has been deleted but it has not. When I try to delete using right click and delete I get the following message: -
Cannot delete DBshell.dll:Acess is denied. Make sure the disk is not full or write protecetd and that the file is not currently in use.
How can get rid?

GANDALF <|:-)> 08:36 19 Jul 05

Start in safe mode and delete from there.

G

Gorillaz 09:05 19 Jul 05

Sorry GANDALF <|:-)> this did not work. I forgot to mention the folder is read only. When I try to change the setting by unticking the read only box it changes back to read only.

Philwane 10:41 19 Jul 05

Try using Move on Boot click here
It will delete the file when you re-boot the machine I used to use it to get rid of persistant files

Gorillaz 11:50 19 Jul 05

Thanks philwane cleared the DBshell.dll file and then I could delete all the folders.

CHAIRLEG 20:02 19 Jul 05

Saved

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…