Dazzle Fusion analogue video capture card problem

tunneller 19:20 22 Nov 03

I bought a Dazzle fusion capture device from Dixons a month ago. The drivers installed fine, I connected it via the USB and it worked straight away. I managed to capture an hour's worth of video then (because the packaged software - Moviestar 5 - insisted on being loaded on the c drive) I almost ran out of space on the c drive. I uninstalled Moviestar and re-adjusted the size of the c drive partition. Fine. I then reinstalled Moviestar but since then it cannot see the fusion video capture device. In "My Coputer" I can see both of the "removable drives" on the dazzle (smart media card readers) but nothing else). I tried the Dazzle help line but they didn't seem much help at all. I even changed the device for a new one but the problem is still there. I have reinstalled the drivers to no avail. I am now confused as it worked so well to start with.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…