date and time clock errors

billdoc 22:02 12 May 05

My problem is that the day and month on time clock are transposed ie 10th May becomes 5th October, 11th May becomes 5th November etc. I am using English (uk) and language and regions are correct. When I correct manually it is ok till Ireboot and the error repeats. Any solution?

iscanut2 22:29 12 May 05

Have a look at your BIOS settings for the time and date display.May have been set wrong ?

octal 22:30 12 May 05

It might be your CMOS battery needs replacing, how old is your computer?

DieSse 22:36 12 May 05

It still looks like you have a wrong regional setting, or a wronf Date time format (depending on which OS you have). Because that's what a US date would look like, day and month reversed.

Is this in the system tray, only in Word, or what - some more detail may help, please.

Satmansq 08:09 13 May 05

I would agree with DieSse, it looks like a wrong setting, the americans always put the month first, try setting the day of the month to 13, it probably wont work, if it is really the month.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…