DATE Time

TN 10:41 09 Jan 08

I am having a message coming up on quite a few programmes when I try to open them: the reason given iks:- year, month and day parameters describe an un-representable DateTime.
I have the option of continuing or cancelling the programme and I have been continuing but occasionaly the programme does not run - any suggestions appreciated but please keep it reasonable simpl,e - no writing codes etc! LOL

birdface 11:07 09 Jan 08

Does your computer keep the correct time and date.If not probably the Motherboard battery on the way out.

TN 11:57 09 Jan 08

Yes time and date are exact )linked with atomic clock for past 2 years) cannmot understand what the problem is as everything else is Ok

birdface 12:06 09 Jan 08

Googled it but did not find a solution.click here=

birdface 12:31 09 Jan 08

Hi.There was someone on here within the last six or seven weeks with the same problem.I have searched back but can not find it.Unfortunately I cannot remember what the fix was.I do remember that he posted it in case someone else had the same problem.

birdface 11:46 10 Jan 08

Hi.Sorry that I have been of no help.I have scanned back as far as August but unable to find the thread that I spoke about.It must have came under a different heading.I think it was something to do with updating Adobe or Abbyy or something like that.Maybe someone else will remember the thread and post it on here for you to have a look at.

TN 14:03 10 Jan 08

Thanks buteman for all your help and your time of course - have been searching back myself but still cannot find it - I will ask my daughter who has better eyesight than me to have a look - the notice is now coming up when I start my computer!

birdface 14:27 10 Jan 08

Googled it.click here= it will give you something else to have a look at until you get the help that you need.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac