Up to Date Motherboard Review Websites.

23790954 22:45 27 Jul 06

I intend building a new system, which I think will be socket 939 but I am unsure of which motherboard I would like to fit. Having built several systems before, I have taken to Gigabyte motherboards, not only for the easily understandable instructions, but also for their reliability. It would have to be new model, with DDR memory, and control SATA 11 hard drive.
Also have PCI express, not necessarilly sound.
Having perused several websites for motherboard reviews, I am surprised at the number who's reviews relate to 12 month or so ago. Can anyone advise me on a good motherboard review website, which is up to date, and if possible advises consumers of the best buy motherboards having tested them.
Thanks for any help given.

vinnyT 14:47 28 Jul 06

Tom's hardware, not as good as it was, but still worth a look, click here.

If you're building from scratch, ie not using bits like old cpu, ram, etc. then consider going the intel route. The new conroe (core 2) cpus have def knocked amd off top spot for gamers, actually cheaper as well.

Hope this helps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…