Dataflex PC Comms Office Plus installation.

MICKY BOY 17:38 01 Feb 04

Can anybody help? Have just reinstalled Windows 95 on my old computer. Having trouble with Cheyenne Bitware. Windows will not recognise my modem a Dataflex PC Comms Office Plus. Does anybody know where I can obtain the installation disk and drivers for this Modem to reinstall afresh.

Mick

DieSse 17:50 01 Feb 04

Try here for a Windows driver click here

As I said before, however - as far as Bitware is concerned, it does it's own detection, seperately from Windows - and it doesn't really matter what it identifies your modem as - does it work with Bitware - if it does, forget about what type it is.

MICKY BOY 17:58 01 Feb 04

No Cheyenne Bitware does not work properly that is why I am trying to correct the issue over my modem. Thanks for your help though.

Mick

DieSse 18:37 01 Feb 04

Instead of letting Bitware detect your modem automatically - try changing the type manually - try a "standard 33K modem" first (or 28K if that's what it is)

I suspect if you try a few of the "standard" modem types, you'll find one that works.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…