Database Help

need some help 22:06 16 Jan 08

Hi - I have to move an address database which is used in Outlook 2002 [i use this for mail merge etc] - i do no use this for email as Lotus Notes is currently on the laptop.
I have changed to a new laptop and have outlook 2007 - which i am using for email now, not Lotus.
Anyone know if i can get the original address database over to the new laptop. The thing is i need to operate it independanty from Outlook 2007 [ideally having the entire lot over and operating in the same manner as it is on the old laptop currently]. I have had a look for an old copy of 2002 i can install on new laptop to no avail, plus i was told today having 2007 on would cause issues loading 2003 - im now confussed / concussed

xania 10:08 17 Jan 08

Export the address file (open your address book then <Files><Import/Export> <Export to a File>) and select whichever format you prefer. You can then copy this to your new laptop and import the same file (open your address book then <Files><Import/Export> <Import froma another Program or File>) and select the appropriate format.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…