//some 3rd party need geo

Database Design, Login and link enabler

Muslimat79 19:00 08 Feb 05

Hello everyone in the forum,

Please I need anyone's help who could help me solve this problem that's bugging me a long time.

I need to create a site where visitors register and then use their username and password to sign-in to the system. and at this time, certain link will be disbaled until the user login. Infact, I need something like this pcadvisor.co.uk. Where update and all other things will appear as soon as we login into the database. Please help me out. If there's any tutorial you think I can follow or anything at all I need to help me through.

Thanks for you unceasing help always.

Taran 01:28 09 Feb 05

Do you have a Windows IIS or Apache web server ?

Details of the web design software you have available and are comfortable using.

Do you have dynamic language and database support from your web host ?

If you have database support from your host, how many databases are you allowed and if you are limited to one is it currently being used for something ?

The level of traffic you expect the user management system to handle (this goes a long way to deciding how well your host/database will cope)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…