Data Transfer

Solva 14:18 04 May 07

Hi Guys if I have say 10-15 GB of data that need s to be transferred from 1 system to another whats the best way to do this do you think. Buy a plug and play hard drive and transfer or burn onto disk in which case what kind of disk do i need to use and will I have to change the format of the content.

Thanks

you could consider this,its free
click here

Solva 14:54 04 May 07

Thanks Raven But the problem is I have hundreds of files that are in folders that need to be transfered. And some of them a application data that is needed to run on a system not just for viewing.

MAJ 14:59 04 May 07

Take the disk out of one system and attach it as a slave in the other system, then drag and drop the files from one drive to th'other.

Solva 15:02 04 May 07

Thanks Maj but is desktop to laptops. And for me doing it to laptop isnt practicle.

Thanks

MAJ 15:07 04 May 07

Ahhh I see, Solva. An external hard drive is probably the best bet then. They're not very expensive now.

Solva 15:25 04 May 07

Thanks Maj how much are they going for about £50?

MAJ 15:28 04 May 07

Yes, about that price, Solva, here's a 160 gig at £47 click here and one double that capacity for £63. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…