data recovery for unseen disk

rsturbo 15:32 PM 29 May 13

my computer failed to boot yesterday. i slaved the disk via usb to sata cable to laptop. the disk is not visible in windows (you need to format this disk to use it) there is an icon for it but i cannot click on it - windows freezes. i have tried recuva but it freezes in windows. is there a boot data recovery program?

thanks for nay help

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:43 PM 29 May 13

Right click the drive and select properties - tools tab and run chkdsk on it

Puma4927 08:07 AM 30 May 13

It seems that your hard disk is corrupted to that you are unable to access your drive and data, now for the accessing of your data and drive you need to use an effective windows data recovery software, for the same go for Kernel for Windows Data Recovery Software to successfully recover your data from corrupted hard drive.

johnsmith8811 14:10 PM 01 Aug 13

You can use recoveryfix windows data recovery software. It's advanced technologies to Recover your corrupted data and files. Instantly recover your lost data by using the windows data recovery tool. For more details: 1">[click here

lotvic 18:50 PM 01 Aug 13

SPAM posts by Puma4927 and johnsmith8811

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

14 best budget laptops of 2015: best budget laptops reviews - best cheap laptops - best bargain…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Animated film of Raymond Briggs' Ethel and Ernest ramps up production

From Antennagate to Yellowgate: The 10 worst Apple scandals (and why they were blown out of proport)…