Data Recovery

Sat Diver 09:15 12 Sep 03

After have a lot of problems with my Sony note book I had to run the disk recovery program. This is the 3 CD installation that effectively 'cleans' the hard disk and re-installs windows (win 2000 upgraded to XP Professional). Unfortunatly when 'backup' was run (data transfered to another computer on the home network)it only looked at 'My Documents' in C and not in D, where they were stored. The upshot of all this is that I have lost 2-3 gig of documents! During the reload the size of the particians was not changed (C = 12gb D = 16gb) but all the data went from view. Unfortunately I had loaded AutoCAD 2000 on D before being aware of my data problems.
Do I have any chance of recovery without the £300 - £600 price tag I have come up with so far?

minter 09:45 12 Sep 03

Have used Final Data, but that was on 98SE, was only able to recover about 30% of disc. Had formatted disc, all files showed up but when recovered most were unusable.

Try "Virtual Lab for Windows" at click here

Confab 11:41 12 Sep 03

Try this click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…